Adding A Basic Form
This is a 2-step process:
- Add the form header
- Add the fields in the form via the Edit program
Go to Admin > Forms & Processes > Add Form
The basic details need to be added such as: (Items marked with an * are optional in the basic creation)
- Name (Title of the form)
- Caption (Helps uses identify what the purpose of the form is for)
- *Response URL (The page the user is re-directed too after completing the form)
- *Email admins
- Retain or change the submit button text
- Auto add as either a main app or sidebar app
- Add Form
Tick the boxes Auto Main App and/or Auto Sidebar App to make the form into an app which can the ben selected in Page Manager to add it to the page you want it to appear on.
Then click to Update Form when your changes are made.
You can then add the form to a page on your site or another site.
Taking Payments Via Forms
Take payment via Paypal or Stripe via a form as detailed in this article.