Using Prospect Manager? You have additional prospect/sales reports and performance dashboards. Read more in the Prospect Manager section.
You can access a series of reports via Admin & Reports > Reports.
- Top Pages
- Top Products
- Top Manufacturers / Brands & Categories
- Revenue Sources
- Customers / Users CSV
- Order Profitability
- Orders Monthly Total
- Orders Detail
- Orders CSV (list of orders)
- Orders Per User (list of orders for each user)
- Orders Lines (orders with individual lines)
- Affiliates Order Summary
- Individual Affiliates Orders
- Users Awaiting Stock
- Most Wished For Products
- Products By Product Filter Tags
- Users Making Purchases
- Includes ability to select on product tags and categories
- updated to include filtering on Brand so you can see how newly added brands are performing
- Single Product Performance
- Products / Options Stock
- Delivery Issues / Conflicts
- Conversion Funnel
- Top Performing Keywords
USEFUL MANAGEMENT REPORTS
The following reports provide valuable information to help you manage your website by understanding what visitors are viewing, how this turns into revenue and which sources are driving it.
Top Pages Report
This displays the top 100 most viewed pages on your website with stats to show how engaged users are on each of the pages and the top 3 countries sending visitors (tip: hover over the flag to see the name and number of visitors). Use this information to optimise content and SEO for better results.
Average time on page is a good indicator to see which pages users are dwelling on. Lots of visitors but low time spent on page suggests an issue with content or pricing on a page.
A lower Bounce rate is better, typically aim for it to be below 40% (unless it is a specially created landing page with self-contained call-to action, in which case a high bounce rate does not matter as they have everything they need all on one page).
Page value is calculated by Google Analytics factored on the number of visitors and the number of purchases made or Goal values achieved. For CMS pages this will normally be zero unless you have set up goals and values.
Top Products Report
View your top 500 most popular selling products with the facility to select by specific categories or brands. You can enter a date range which will then produce a comparison with the same period in the previous year so you can see the year-on-year revenue change plus identify which products are being viewed but not purchased so you can check for issues with pricing, descriptions, photos etc. A fantastic report to include in your monthly management analysis.
Top Manufacturers (aka Brands) / Top Categories Report
View sales grouped by manufacturer / brand to see which brands are most popular, or by category for your most popular categories.
You can sort by revenue or quantity sold to see what's shipping the most.
Revenue Sources & Form Responses
Available for marketing clients to view the different sources driving revenues or replies to your forms, directing you to the detailed information on the Marketing Console.
Other Useful Ecommerce Related Reports
- Affiliates Order Summary - check your affiliate channel activity and make payments
- Users Awaiting Stock - order more stock to satisfy your orders
- Most Wished For Products - see which products are popular and consider running promo's to convert these into orders