Expert Answers allows you to collect questions from visitors on specific web pages or all product pages and to answer them via email and optionally publish the answers on the web page.
- You are aiding the visitor and progressing them into a buyer
- You are collecting useful content that can be published in FAQ format to help other visitors with the same questions
- You can learn from the questions and re-write your content to directly address those questions in your own descriptions
- SEO gains are made by having extra natural content on the page including extra keywords
|Licencing: Expert Answers requires a licence add-on, please contact sales for pricing.|
Setting Up Expert Answers
Once you have purchased the licence add-on from us, we will need to know which pages Expert Answers will appear on and, for ecommerce sites, to have it appear on all product pages. We will then implement the changes and let you know it is live on your site.
Example: Expert Answers on a web page
How It Works
- Visitors submit a question via the Expert Answers form
- The site admin receives an email notification that the question has been submitted
- The site admin can manage responses within Admin Centre > Expert Answers including whether to publish the Q&A on the site (without the visitor's details present)
- The response is emailed to the enquirer
Admin Centre > Expert Answers overview of all questions
Expert Answers > managing responses
Please refer to the attached PDF for full implementation details and process flow.