Connect allows you to set up a secure connection with social media sites, payment processors, SEO/Analytics and Utilities.
1. Go to Connect
2. Fill in the relevant details for each site to whom you wish to connect.
3. Click Update Settings
You will have to make sure you complete the relevant set up in each of the social media channels, this purely creates the connection.
Disconnecting From Social Media & Other Sites
You can disconnect from services by clicking the Disconnect link underneath each service.
- Facebook Analytics
- Paypal Express
- Stripe Checkout
- Barclaycard ePDQ
- CharityClear - deprecated
Remember to test each payment processor thoroughly when you set them up to make sure the transactions complete correctly and the order is present in Order Manager before despatch.
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics & Adwords / Custom Dimensions Read more here
- Google Search Console
- Google My Business (for reviews)
- Sitemap Submissions
- Google reCaptcha - to block form spam
- Bit.ly - url shortening when posting to social media
- Disqus - commenting system for blogs
- Pushbullet - real-time notifications for leads
- Twilio - SMS service for order notifications and signups
- TextMarketer - Alternative SMS service for order notifications and signups
- Clickatel - SMS service for order notifications and signups (pre-2016 clients only)
- Ideal Postcodes - postcode lookup service
- Get Address - alternative postcode lookup service
- UPS - these are set up in the Delivery Warehouses program or in the Postmen service
- Postmen - integrates into a range of delivery services
- Tradebox - Sage accounts integration
- Jupix - estate agency integration
- Akismet - anti-spam content filtering
- StopForumSpam - identifies bad actors trying to fill in forms
- Email/SMTP - these are set up in the SMTP & Email Settings program