You can display YouTube videos on your web pages by assigning Playlists to the web page.
1. Set up your YouTube account.
2. Create a Playlist on YouTube and add the required videos.
3. Connect between YouTube and your REC site via the Connect program.
4. Go into Page Manager to edit the required web page
5. Click on the section Sliders & Page Apps
6. Select the YouTube Playlist you wish to show in the field: Youtube playlist to show
7. Update the page
8. Add the Main Body App: Youtube Playlist
The videos in your selected YouTube Playlist will now appear on the page.