One of the tried and tested ways to increase sales is to use coupons or discount vouchers.
You can set different types of promotions:
- Lump sum, for example give £5 off purchases over £25
- Percentage off, for example give 10% off all purchases between specified dates
- Multi-buy promotions, for example give a discount only when more than a specified quantity of products has been purchased from the assigned category or manufacturer.
- Give free delivery via a coupon over a certain threshold
- Give in-cart deals to entice buyers to spend progressively more to get the next level of available discount
Read more on Add A Coupon
NB Some features require higher subscription levels.